Auto Key Programming
Transponders are complicated bits of kit which are infamously very expensive to fix at car dealerships. Employing an auto locksmith to fix your transponder is a much faster and cheaper choice. Our experts can program brand-new keys, erase data from older ones which may have been robbed, and even add brand-new keys to the car’s system if you desire spare keys.
What Is A Transponder Key?
We appreciate that you might not be very familiar with the most up-to-date car technology. That’s why we try to demystify these things for you so that you understand the problem you are experiencing.
A transponder key looks like your common car key EXCEPT that it has a very small high-tech chip inside it which enhances the protection of the vehicle. Every chip in each car key will contain a distinct identification number designated and set up in it from the time it was produced. The transponder key pairs with the receiver in the ignition of the car for it to work. Whenever you go towards the car and mobilize the transponder key, the receiver matches the unique number and only if it is a perfect match, will the car unlock automatically.
The Disadvantage Of A Transponder Key
By being very highly specialized in auto lock emergency situations, we must tell you that this safety and security gadget is sometimes a double-edged sword. This is because if any element of your transponder key does not work, the ignition won’t start, and you are stranded with your vehicle.
Examples Of Transponder Issues
– Transponders can get scrambled by others and can suddenly cease to work or set off an immobilizer. These types of situations can be incredibly frustrating and will need professional help.
– If ever you misplace or damage your transponder then there is no other option other than to reprogram a blank key to sync with your vehicle.
– At times something illogical might happen to your car; headlights may flash, the alarm will go off, the steering wheel may well lock or perhaps the car just won’t start. Commonly this is because of an issue with the transponder and ECU.
Liverpool Auto Locksmiths possess the specialist skill and technology needed in order to take care of these kinds of problems for you at the side of the road. A large number of roadside recovery companies don’t own these tools and won’t have the ability to help you. In the event something such as this occurs, it’s wise to inquire with an auto locksmith first for guidance, before phoning anyone else. If you phone our 24/7 emergency customer care line, we guarantee that a professional will be with you fast to attend to the matter and have you on your journey asap. Speed is our strength, so look no more, phone us on 0333 772 0769
We provide the following services at highly competitive rates:
– Replacement of misplaced transponder keys
– Repair work of damaged or faulty transponder keys
– Transponder key copying options
– Key coding on-board
– Syncing of transponder key chip.
And so, if you’re experiencing a transponder problem, don’t hesitate in getting in touch with our specialist team. We leave absolutely no stone unturned in order to arrive at a suitable remedy by applying our professional car key programming tactics.