Auto Key Programming
Transponders are challenging bits of kit which are infamously very expensive to mend at car dealerships. Using an auto locksmith professional to mend your transponder is truly a much faster and more affordable choice. Our technicians can configure brand-new keys, erase information from older ones which may have been stolen, and even add brand-new keys to the car’s system if you desire additional keys.
What Is A Transponder Key?
Our experts appreciate that you might not be extremely familiar with cutting-edge car technological advances. That’s why we try to explains these things for you so that you know the issue you are facing.
A transponder key is like your common car key EXCEPT that it possesses a very small high-tech electronic chip within it which improves the security of the vehicle. Every single electronic chip in each car key will have a special serial number assigned and programmed in it from the time it was produced. The transponder key pairs with the receiver in the ignition of the car in order to work. Whenever you come close to the car and mobilize the transponder key, the receiver matches the serial number and only if it is a perfect match, will the car unlock automatically.
The Disadvantage Of A Transponder Key
By being very highly specialized in auto locksmith emergency situations, we must inform you that this security gadget is sometimes a double-edged sword. Why? Because if any element of your transponder key fails to work, the ignition will not fire up, and you are stranded with your vehicle.
Instances Of Transponder Issues
– Transponders can get scrambled by other transponders and can suddenly stop working or trigger an immobilizer. These situations are incredibly frustrating and will need professional help.
– If ever you misplace or break your transponder then it’ll be necessary to reprogram a blank key to sync with your vehicle.
– At times something illogical might happen to your car; lights may flash, the alarm will go off, the driving wheel may lock or the car just won’t start. Commonly this is because of a problem with the transponder and ECU.
Liverpool Auto Locksmiths possess the expert skill and technology required in order to remedy these issues for you at the side of the road. A large number of roadside recovery companies don’t possess this equipment and won’t be able to help you. In the event something such as this happens, it’s wise to consult with an auto locksmith first for help, before telephoning anyone else. If you call our 24/7 emergency customer support line, we ensure that a technician will be with you fast to look at the matter and have you on your journey asap. Speed is our strength, so look no further, contact us on 0333 772 0769
We provide the following services at really affordable rates:
– Replacement of misplaced transponder keys
– Repair work of damaged or faulty transponder keys
– Transponder key duplication methods
– Key coding on-board
– Syncing of transponder key electronic chip.
And so, if you’re experiencing a transponder problem, don’t delay in calling our professional team. We leave no stone unturned in order to reach an effective remedy using our professional car key programming methods.