Auto Key Programming
Transponders are tricky bits of kit which are infamously very expensive to fix at car garages. Using an auto locksmith professional to fix your transponder is truly a much faster and more affordable choice. Our technicians can configure brand-new keys, remove information from older ones which may have been stolen, and add brand-new keys to the car’s system if you need additional keys.
What Is A Transponder Key?
Our company appreciate that you may not be extremely familiar with cutting-edge car technological advances. That’s why we try to explains these things for you to ensure that you know the issue you are dealing with.
A transponder key is like your standard car key EXCEPT that it possesses a very small high-tech electronic chip within it which improves the security of the vehicle. Every single electronic chip in each car key will come with a special identification number assigned and programmed in it from the moment it was produced. The transponder key pairs with the receiver in the ignition of the car in order to work. When you come close to the car and mobilize the transponder key, the receiver matches the unique number and only if it is a perfect match, will the car open automatically.
The Disadvantage Of A Transponder Key
By being very highly specialized in auto locksmith emergency situations, we must inform you that this security element is sometimes a double-edged sword. This is due to the fact that if any element of your transponder key fails to work, the ignition won’t fire up, and you are stranded with your car.
Examples Of Transponder Issues
– Transponders can become scrambled by other transponders and can suddenly cease to work or trigger an immobilizer. These types of situations are incredibly frustrating and demand specialist help.
– If ever you misplace or break your transponder then it’ll be necessary to reprogram a blank key to sync with your car.
– At times something unusual may happen to your car; headlights may flash, the alarm will sound, the steering wheel may lock or maybe the car won’t start. Commonly this is because of a problem with the transponder and ECU.
Liverpool Auto Locksmiths possess the expert skill and technology required in order to address these problems for you at the side of the road. Many roadside recovery companies don’t possess this equipment and won’t be able to help you. If something such as this happens, it’s wise to inquire with an auto locksmith first for help, prior to telephoning anyone else. If you call our ROUND-THE-CLOCK emergency customer support line, we ensure that a professional will be with you fast to look at the matter and have you on your journey asap. Speed is our forte, so look no more, phone us on 0333 772 0769
We provide the following services at really competitive rates:
– Replacement of misplaced transponder keys
– Repair work of damaged or broken transponder keys
– Transponder key duplication methods
– Key programming on-board
– Syncing of transponder key electronic chip.
So if you’re encountering a transponder issue, don’t hesitate in phoning our professional team. We leave absolutely no stone unturned in order to reach a suitable remedy using our specialist car key programming methods.