Auto Key Programming
Transponders are challenging bits of kit which are infamously very expensive to repair at car garages. Using an auto locksmith professional to repair your transponder is truly a much faster and more affordable choice. Our technicians are able to configure brand-new keys, remove information from older ones which may have been stolen, and even add brand-new keys to the car’s system if you need additional keys.
What Is A Transponder Key?
Our experts appreciate that you might not be extremely familiar with the most up-to-date car technological advances. That’s why we try to explains these things for you to ensure that you know the issue you are dealing with.
A transponder key is like your common car key EXCEPT that it possesses a very small high-tech electronic chip within it which improves the security of the vehicle. Every single electronic chip in each car key will have a special identification number assigned and programmed in it from the moment it was produced. The transponder key pairs with the receiver in the ignition of the car in order to work. When you come close to the car and mobilize the transponder key, the receiver matches the serial number and only if it is a perfect match, will the car open automatically.
The Downside Of A Transponder Key
By being very highly specialized in auto locksmith emergency situations, we must inform you that this security gadget is sometimes a double-edged sword. This is due to the fact that if any element of your transponder key fails to work, the ignition will not fire up, and you are stranded with your vehicle.
Instances Of Transponder Issues
– Transponders can become scrambled by other transponders and can suddenly stop working or trigger an immobilizer. These situations are incredibly frustrating and demand specialist help.
– If ever you misplace or break your transponder then it’ll be necessary to reprogram a blank key to sync with your vehicle.
– At times something illogical might happen to your car; lights may flash, the alarm will go off, the steering wheel may lock or maybe the car won’t start. Commonly this is because of a problem with the transponder and ECU.
Liverpool Auto Locksmiths possess the expert skill and technology required in order to remedy these issues for you at the side of the road. A large number of roadside recovery companies don’t possess this equipment and won’t be able to help you. If something such as this happens, it’s wise to inquire with an auto locksmith first for help, prior to telephoning anyone else. If you call our 24/7 emergency customer support line, we ensure that a technician will be with you fast to look at the matter and have you on your journey as swiftly as possible. Speed is our strength, so look no more, phone us on 0333 772 0769
We provide the following services at really affordable rates:
– Replacement of misplaced transponder keys
– Repair work of damaged or broken transponder keys
– Transponder key duplication methods
– Key programming on-board
– Syncing of transponder key electronic chip.
And so, if you’re encountering a transponder issue, don’t hesitate in contacting our professional team. We leave no stone unturned in order to reach an effective remedy using our specialist car key programming methods.