Auto Key Programming
Transponders are complicated bits of kit which are infamously very expensive to mend at car dealerships. Using an auto locksmith to mend your transponder is truly a much quicker and more affordable choice. Our technicians can program brand-new keys, erase information from older ones which may have been robbed, and even add brand-new keys to the car’s system if you desire spare keys.
What Is A Transponder Key?
We appreciate that you might not be very familiar with the most up-to-date car technology. That’s why we try to explains these things for you so that you understand the problem you are experiencing.
A transponder key looks like your common car key EXCEPT that it has a very small high-tech chip inside it which enhances the security of the vehicle. Every chip in each car key will contain a distinct identification number designated and set up in it from the time it was produced. The transponder key pairs with the receiver in the ignition of the car in order to work. Whenever you come close to the car and mobilize the transponder key, the receiver matches the unique number and only if it is a perfect match, will the car unlock automatically.
The Downside Of A Transponder Key
By being very highly specialized in auto lock emergency situations, we must tell you that this safety and security gadget is sometimes a double-edged sword. Why? Because if any element of your transponder key does not work, the ignition won’t start, and you are stranded with your vehicle.
Examples Of Transponder Issues
– Transponders can get scrambled by others and may suddenly cease to work or trigger an immobilizer. These situations can be incredibly frustrating and will need professional help.
– If ever you misplace or damage your transponder then there is no choice but to reprogram a blank key to sync with your vehicle.
– At times something illogical might happen to your car; headlights may flash, the alarm will go off, the steering wheel may well lock or perhaps the car won’t start. Commonly this is because of an issue with the transponder and ECU.
Liverpool Auto Locksmiths possess the specialist skill and technology required in order to take care of these kinds of problems for you at the side of the road. A large number of roadside recovery companies don’t possess these tools and won’t have the ability to help you. In the event something such as this occurs, it’s wise to inquire with an auto locksmith first for guidance, prior to telephoning anyone else. If you phone our 24/7 emergency customer support line, we ensure that a professional will be with you fast to attend to the matter and have you on your way asap. Speed is our strength, so look no more, phone us on 0333 772 0769
We provide the following services at highly competitive rates:
– Replacement of misplaced transponder keys
– Repair work of damaged or faulty transponder keys
– Transponder key copying options
– Key coding on-board
– Syncing of transponder key chip.
And so, if you’re experiencing a transponder issue, don’t hesitate in getting in touch with our professional team. We leave absolutely no stone unturned in order to arrive at a suitable solution by applying our professional car key programming tactics.